OK just ‘cause Halloween is a pagan ritual, it’s not your excuse to look all – what the French call — “sluh-tay”. Yeah, you heard me right girls, walk away from the Snookie Bump wig and here are some clean and creative Halloween costumes. We’re changing lives here and saving reputations daily here with Lyssie J.
Let’s stand out—and not in the sluh-tay way—with these cute and creative costume ideas!
- Wear a white ballgown and have tons of silver and gold shiny sparkly things coming out of your abdomen – go as Katy Perry in the “Firework” video.
- Wear a military uniform and cover your upper body in box with the front cut out like a TV. Put the Youtube logo stuff on the bottom. Go as a Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell soldier coming out!
- If you want to attract some senior boys – why not dress as a table at a job fair?
Join up with friends:
It’s super fun to have a partner in crime AND it helps in case the punch is spiked.
- Dress as recently departed super-agent Sue Mengers and her super client Barbra Streisand. Spend the evening convincing your client to do the films “Funny Lady” and “Star is Born.”
- One person be really angry and the other one be really happy. Go as a bi-polar diagnosis.
- More fantastic duos: PB and J, ketchup and mustard, salt and pepper, The Koch Brothers … the list goes on!